
Skip-it for those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting him is Chase's security dog. Some kids have a security blanket my kid has a security dog. He loves this little dog and takes him every where. As much as we try and keep him inside there are days that he insists skip-it goes every where with him. Skip-it even plays on the playground and especially likes going down the sliding board. Chase could have cared less about giving up his
binky but try and put him to bed without skip-it and look out, WW3 may start. He loves to rub his ear and sometimes he rubs his ear against his face. It is
tooooo cute. But please if and when you get to meet him please do not smell him. The dogs head is holding on by mere threads and he needs to be washed more frequently because he smells like nasty stinky crotch. One to many overfull diapers in the morning I guess. It's gross I know but he loves that dog. Good think I have a backup. To be used only in case of an emergency or decapitation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment