Stephanie and Chris created this blog to have fun sharing the antics of baby Chase. Who will one day hate being called baby Chase....Then one day in Jan of 2011 Baby Chase became Big Brother Chase when Baby Kyle came along. Know that our family is complete the story will be about us as a whole and how life with 2 kids unfolds.
Monday, November 2, 2009
I really have come to the conclusion that whoever decided it was a good idea to turn the clocks back never had children. No offence but I bet you it was a man. Like who in their right mind thought messing with time was a good idea or even necessary for that matter. The persons responsible probably never struggled to get a baby on schedule let alone to stay on a schedule once one was established. These people probably never had a pleasant routine of getting up with their baby around 7am give or take. Nooooo, now they mess with the clocks and suddenly find themselves up at 0530. If they had it would have dawned on them, Gee whiz lets just leave well enough alone. Tell me, is it really that important for the light of day to match the time of day? And who has the power to decide that in Nov. it should be dark at 5pm but in June it should not be dark till after 8pm? I would love to have a power like that. I am sure who ever it is feels real important. Let's just hope I never meet them! I'm going to take a nap now, no never mind the baby is up already. I hate men and their bright ideas. (Just kidding-- Love u Chris, Love u Chase).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment