Thursday, November 19, 2009

the wave

Chase has finally learned to wave. He does it whenever but soon he will hopefully put hello and goodbye with the wave. When he first started waving he was fascinated with his hand. He would stare at it and smile like it was someone Else's hand. Call me crazy but it seemed like he was flirting with his own hand. He has also become quite the little ice cream monster like his daddy. I also learned a valuable/costly lesson this week. Cameras are not slobber proof, nor are they baby toys. Chris let Chase play with my camera and needless to say I had to go buy a new one since Chase thought mine was a child's chew toy. It stopped working. I was unable to turn it on and off. I know what you nay sayers are thinking. It was not his way of sabotaging my picture happy habits. If you haven't noticed he quite the little camera ham.

1 comment: