I use to think that I wanted to live up north were it is nice and cool. Now I know I was CRAZY. What the heck was I thinking. If this much snow is normal up there then I will pass. It wouldn't be so bad if I had a normal job that it didn't make a difference if I didn't show up on the account of the weather. I have unfort. had the misfortune to have to work for every snow storm this winter. I am either driving home in it or driving to work in it. I do believe that medical personnel should get a tax break for owning 4X4 vehicles. Ok enough feeling sorry for myself.
The last 2 pictures were of the ice melt from our front porch. It was pretty beautiful in the sun light. Sounded like an avalanche when it finally fell off the roof.
Chase enjoyed the snow from inside. I know, I know. I know why didn't I take him outside? For starters he doesn't walk yet so just taking him outside to sit in the snow does not seem like to much fun. We may take him outside after storm number 2 hits. Seems like a good picture opp. After all when do we see 50inches of snow at one time. Hopefully this will be the first and the last.
Well to all our friends and family... stay safe and warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment