Stephanie and Chris created this blog to have fun sharing the antics of baby Chase. Who will one day hate being called baby Chase....Then one day in Jan of 2011 Baby Chase became Big Brother Chase when Baby Kyle came along. Know that our family is complete the story will be about us as a whole and how life with 2 kids unfolds.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Time change take 2
Well if you follow you this blog enough you may remember that a few months ago I went off about the time change and how it was an awful idea probably created by a man and a man with no kids. Well being the bigger person (and no I don't mean physically) I will admit that this time change was not so bad. The past few mornings Chase has slept till 8am and I am loooooving it!!!! It is amazing how an extra hour to hour and half can make a difference. Mommy feels better and Chase is a happier little boy which is hard to imagine since he is normally a pretty happy little boy. In case any of you followers haven't seen him in awhile he is a little cruiser. I am pretty sure he will be running soon. He is on the go all of the time. Loves to walk and loves to be outside. Today his Mom-Mom was watching him so that I could go to work for a few hours and when I came home they were outside on the deck and Chase had no intentions of coming inside. In fact I spent the next hour and a half outside and he still had a tizzy when we came inside. Can't wait for the play ground to get built. Get on it Daddy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment