Saturday, April 24, 2010

Obsession #2


Obsession #2 is the before mentioned country videos. I guess technically it should be obsession #1 since it was his first obsession. We bounce back and forth between CMT and GAC most mornings which ever one has music and not commercials on. He has little interest in cartoons. Sometimes he will watch Handy Manny or Curious George but that is about it. Chase loves Hillbilly Bones. That is what grabbed his attention in these two pics. He waves at the TV and says Bone, bone, bone. To cute, but yes I am a little biased. he is just like his daddy who loves all kinds of music and doesn't like quiet. Chris always has the radio or TV on regardless if he is inside or out. I on the other hand have learned to appreciate a quiet house in my old age. Now I wonder what Chase's next obsession will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment