Thursday, October 29, 2009

I always use to hear people say that they had kids for their amusement. Now I understand that statement and can fall into that catagory of people. Katie, Kristin, Lisa, Sara, Amy and I had a playdate with our kids at my friend Amy's house. She was the brave one to host it. Not to mention the mother of Myla (my future daughter-in law). She has a great play room and the kids were all having fun, then the mommies had the bright idea of dressing the kids up in their holloween costumes. We thought this was great. Especially since we all probably paid 20-30$ for something our kids would only wear once. We were crazy enough to think we could get a group picture of the kids. I quickly realized this would be more of a video opp then a picture opp. Needless to say our kids were not happy with our bright ideas and were probably wondering why they were yanked out of a perfectly good play room when they were all being so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment