
Today we are celebrating the life of Dorothy A
LaFollette. Chris's granny and Chase's great-granny passed away yesterday
from complications of pneumonia. She was 89 and had 7 children 19 grandchildren and approx. 40 great grandchildren. I consider Chase a very lucky little boy because he got to spend some time with Granny and get to know a "Great". I never knew my great grandparents. I know people are thinking he is to young and won't remember the time he spent with Granny but he will see the pictures and Chris and I will be more than happy to tell him about his great granny and how she enjoyed his visits. It was on a visit to grannies that he figured out that stairs were fun to play on. Next thing I knew we were shopping for baby gates to our steps. God bless you Granny. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment