Sunday, October 25, 2009

If anyone is looking for a dog or puppy that is good with babies and kids I recommend the Shih Tzu. In case you did not know we have two of them. A brown and black one and they are brothers. For the longest time they were the masters of the house and our babies. They traveled with us on occasion and I had almost as many pictures of them on my locker as I do Chase. Of course their pictures were moved in order to make room for Chase's pictures. Just don't tell them. It may hurt their feelings. Chase absolutely loves the dogs and cat. He could be as fussy as all get out but if one of the animals walks by his face lights up and he just starts laughing. Now that he is getting older he is getting much more interactive with them. However, I am not always sure this is a good thing. Thankfully I have very patient dogs who have taken Chase's addition to our household in stride. Pepper loves to chew on our dirty socks, (gross i know)and it is one of the few times our lazy dog gets frisky. Chase has now decided he likes to play tug of war with him over the dirty socks. All the toys in the world and dirty socks entertains Chase the most. Scamp (the little black lover dog) is the most patient with Chase. Chase loves to hug and kiss on him which in baby language translates to step on and pull his hair. Scamp just sits there and takes it. Do you think he is smart enough to realize that he gets a lot of positive reinforcement from mommy and daddy when he is that calm with Chase?

No comments:

Post a Comment