For those of you who have seen Something About Mary these pictures will be more entertaining and have more meaning. The other day I went to get Chase out of the crib after his nap and his hair was sticking straight up. I had a hard time figuring out what was going on with his hair especially since it is usually rather fine and just lays there. Then I put 2 and 2 together. Like every little boy, as soon as I take Chase's diaper off his hands immediately go to his giblits. I think he thinks they may mysteriously disappear one day. Well anyway, I was changing his diaper prior to his nap and while checking the presence of his giblits he must have gotten his butt cream on his fingers. This explained why his head smelled like desitin when he got up. Chris and I had a good laugh and his hair stood up for the rest of the evening. Lesson learned: when you run out of mousse, don't despair desitin works just as well.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I am so glad you blogged! No one has blogged in forever (including me) and it was so nice to have something new to read! And something so funny! I suppose I'll do a new blog sometime after the weekend.
ReplyDelete