Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chase's 1st Birthday celebration

Chase loved his new toys and all the excitement surrounding him.
The Cake however was not his favorite part. he was not that fond of getting his hands dirty and it did not go much further than that. He did however like to share his messy fingers with Daddy. In fact I think Chris had more cake and icing on him then Chase did.

Me and my new toys. In case your wondering he won't leave his socks on any longer than necessary.


Mommy and Me



Daddy was drinking the hard stuff if you noticed.


Yesterday Chase had a wonderful day full of friends and family that all came to celebrate him and his birthday. He received a lot of cool clothes and some really great toys, and books. He woke up this morning an got straight to the work of playing. Before I knew it the morning was almost over and nap time had arrived. I think if we counted right there were approximately 49 people here. Maybe next year the basement will be finished and we all won't have to crowd into one area. Chase told me last night when I was putting him to bed that he loves you all and thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment