Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let me just take a quick moment to reflect. Chase is about to turn one next week and I find myself alittle distressed over this. You always hear parents say their kids grow up so fast and I usually just kind of rolled my eyes. Well now I am one of those parents and I find it alittle sad. It does make me understand a few things though. For example, I now understand the baby itch. You truly do forget about how tired you were those first few months, and I don't feel bad for taking on average 150 pictures a month of my little man. Watching him crawl up the steps just reminds me of how quickly he is growing and developing from "Baby Chase" to my "Little man".

1 comment:

  1. This is your new way of tiring him out so he naps longer isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete