The night before last (it has taken that long to get this video to upload) Chase caught Chris and I off guard. We were watching tv. Chris was laying on the couch and I thought I was playing with Chase on the floor (apparently I was watching tv) because before we knew it Chase had climbed up his chair and pulled himself up and over the armrest. He thought this was great. I now have a new understanding when I hear a parent say "I just turned my back for a minute..." I will never judge or think twice of them again. Yesterday I was talking to my mom on the phone and telling her about Chase's new trick when I looked around and didn't see him. Sure enough he was sitting on the couch with his stuffed dog smiling ear to ear and pleased as peaches with himself. I am sure this will not be the first or last time I thank God he did not fall or get hurt. In stead of "little man" he should be called "little monkey". He is a fast one to. Today our little monkey is one!! I know it is silly but I find it a little sad and emotional. Were has the year gone?
That is a great trick! I have found Blake on top of the dining room table once! My kids have fallen and had so many bumps and bruises from 12-24 months! Rion fell and jammed his baby tooth up into his gums at 16 months. he just had surgery to remove it this summer-at 3 yo! Happy Birthday Chase!
ReplyDelete